Legends Hotel™ Winding Blossoms Wrinkle-Free Sateen Duvet Cover
There’s a lot to love about the Legends Hotel™ Winding Blossoms Wrinkle-Free Sateen Duvet Cover, starting with the print—a pen-and-ink botanical touched with subtle color. Then there’s the fabric: tailored from cotton sateen, it’s buttery soft to the touch, with graceful drape and a lustrous finish. And since it’s wrinkle-free, it’ll look smooth straight from the dryer.
- 300-thread count
- 100% combed cotton wrinkle-free sateen
- Reverses to same print
- Showcases a button closure
- Features four interior corner ties attach to corner loops on our basic bedding comforters to secure both in place
- Entire collection includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, duvet cover, comforter, sham, and shower curtain, each sold separately
- Made in China
- Twin/Twin XL: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
- Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
- King/Cal. King: 108 in. x 96 in.
- Machine wash gentle cycle with like colors
- Use non-chlorine bleach only as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
Sateen - Sateen is a cotton fabric prized for its soft, silky touch and subtle sheen. Made with a weave that leaves more yarn exposed on the face of the fabric, the resulting finish is softer, silkier, and more lustrous than other fabrics.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 350 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A