Legends Hotel™ Reza Medallion Relaxed Linen Pillowcases
Relaxed, breathable, and ultra-comfy, linen keeps getting softer, better, and more broken-in over time. Woven from European linen and patterned with floral medallions in weathered neutrals, these heirloom-quality pillowcases are heavenly in the summer months, while the fabric’s natural insulating properties means they’re also great when the nights start to cool.
- Reza medallions in neutral hues give this relaxed linen pillowcases a touch of understated elegance
- Woven of pure European 100% linen
- Gets softer with every wash
- Known for its breathability, linen keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter
- Pillowcases are sold in pairs
- Entire collection includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, duvet cover, shams, and shower curtain, each sold separately
- Standard: 20 in. x 30 in.
- King: 20 in. x 40 in.
- Machine wash gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Linen- The world’s oldest textile, linen is woven from the fibers of the flax plant. Linen is stronger and more lustrous than cotton and has a crisp hand. It’s a breathable fabric that wicks away moisture and gets softer with each wash, creating a relaxed, easy look.
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 350 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A