Legends Hotel™ Mason Plaid Velvet Cotton Flannel Fitted Sheet
Yarn-dyed in a wintry white-and-gray plaid, our Legends Hotel™ Mason Plaid Yarn-Dyed Velvet Cotton Flannel Fitted Sheet will have you longing for the colder weather. To get the remarkable velvet-like softness, master weavers in Portugal brush and shear the cotton, resulting in a fabric that’s irresistibly cozy and warm.
- Our new and improved 5 oz. flannel is softer and more durable
- 5 oz. cotton yarn-dyed flannel
- 170 GSM
- Brushed and sheared for a velvety soft hand
- Accommodate mattresses of up to 16 in. deep
- Features an all-around elastic for ease of placement and less movement on the bed
- Entire collection includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, duvet cover, sham, and sheet set, each sold separately
- Made in Portugal
- Twin: 39 in. x 75 in. + 14 in.
- Twin XL: 39 in. x 80 in. + 14 in.
- Full: 54 in. x 75 in. + 14 in.
- Queen: 60 in. x 80 in. + 14 in.
- King: 78 in. x 80 in. + 14 in.
Recommendation: wash before first use
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use non-chlorine bleach only as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Flannel - Renowned for its cozy softness and warmth, flannel is a woven cotton or wool fabric popular during the colder months. Flannel undergoes a unique brushing process that lifts its fibers, creating a plush texture and tiny pockets that trap air for more insulating warmth. In addition to traditional cotton flannel, The Company Store offers a selection of certified orgranic flannel in solids and prints.
GSM - Grams per square meter is the weight of a fabric if you take a one meter by one meter square piece and weight it in grams. A towel with higher GSM will be denser and more absorbent than a towel with low GSM. In a blanket or throw, a low GSM indicates lightweight.
Velvet - In a velvet fabric, successive rows of short cut pile stand close enough together to give the appearance of an even, uniform surface. Velvet features a soft hand and luxurious look.
Yarn Dyeing - Yarn dyeing is the process of dyeing yarns before they have been woven or knitted into fabrics, often used in the production of multicolored designs such as plaids, stripes, and checks. Yarn-dyed fabrics are typically more vibrant and hold their color better after repeated washings.
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 350 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A