Legends Hotel™ Fleur Cotton & TENCEL™ Lyocell Duvet Cover
Our Fleur collection features the best of both worlds, melding the ease and breathability of cotton with the beautiful drape and color retention of TENCEL™ Lyocell. Showcasing a solarized botanical print, the sateen weave gives it a buttery smooth hand and luminous sheen.
- Golden botanicals brighten your bed in this luxurious duvet cover
- 300-thread count
- 55% cotton and 45% TENCEL™ Lyocell sateen
- Reverses to the same print
- Showcases a button closure
- Features four interior corner ties that attach to corner loops on our basic bedding comforters to secure both in place
- Entire collection includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, duvet cover, comforter, shams, and shower curtain, each sold separately
- Made in China
- Twin: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Full: 80 in. x 90 in.
- Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
- King/Cal. King: 108 in. x 96 in.
- Machine wash gentle cycle with like colors
- Use non-chlorine bleach only as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
Sateen - Sateen is a cotton fabric prized for its soft, silky touch and subtle sheen. Made with a weave that leaves more yarn exposed on the face of the fabric, the resulting finish is softer, silkier, and more lustrous than other fabrics.
TENCEL™ Lyocell - Produced from the wood of sustainably sourced trees harvested with environmentally responsible processes, TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers produce fabrics with great luster, soft hand, and good drape – their breathable and temperature-regulating qualities wick away moisture and keep you cool as you sleep.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 350 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A