Legends Hotel™ Autumn Bloom Velvet Flannel Sheet Set
Showcasing a painterly floral print in pretty autumnal colors, our thick cotton flannel from Portugal is brushed multiple times then sheared for an incredibly soft and velvety hand, resulting in sheets that are luxuriously comfy and warm—and that keep getting better over time. Finally…it’s flannel time.
Sheet Sets Include:
- Twin sheet set includes: 1 Twin flat sheet, 1 Twin fitted sheet, and 1 Standard pillowcase
- Twin XL sheet set includes: 1 Twin flat sheet, 1 Twin XL fitted sheet, and 1 Standard pillowcase
- Full sheet set includes: 1 Full flat sheet, 1 Full fitted sheet, and 2 Standard pillowcases
- Queen sheet set includes: 1 Queen flat sheet, 1 Queen fitted sheet, and 2 Standard pillowcases
- King sheet set includes: 1 King flat sheet, 1 King fitted sheet, and 2 King pillowcases
- 100% cotton flannel
- 170 GSM
- Brushed on both sides for extra softness
- Master weavers in Portugal have crafted the coziest sheets imaginable, perfect for cold nights
- Fitted sheets accommodate mattresses of up to 16 in. deep
- Features an all-around elastic for ease of placement and less movement on the bed
- Additional pillowcases are sold in pairs
- Entire collection includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, duvet cover, and sham, each sold separately
- Made in Portugal
- Twin/Twin XL: 66 in. x 96 in.
- Full: 81 in. x 96 in.
- Queen: 90 in. x 102 in.
- King/Cal. King: 108 in. x 102 in.
- Twin: 39 in. x 75 in. + 14 in.
- Twin XL: 39 in. x 80 in. + 14 in.
- Full: 54 in. x 75 in. + 14 in.
- Queen: 60 in. x 80 in. + 14 in.
- King: 78 in. x 80 in. + 14 in.
- Standard: 20 in. x 30 in.
- King: 20 in. x 40 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use non-chlorine bleach only as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Flannel - Renowned for its cozy softness and warmth, flannel is a woven cotton or wool fabric popular during the colder months. Flannel undergoes a unique brushing process that lifts its fibers, creating a plush texture and tiny pockets that trap air for more insulating warmth. In addition to traditional cotton flannel, The Company Store offers a selection of certified orgranic flannel in solids and prints.
GSM - Grams per square meter is the weight of a fabric if you take a one meter by one meter square piece and weight it in grams. A towel with higher GSM will be denser and more absorbent than a towel with low GSM. In a blanket or throw, a low GSM indicates lightweight.
Velvet - In a velvet fabric, successive rows of short cut pile stand close enough together to give the appearance of an even, uniform surface. Velvet features a soft hand and luxurious look.
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 350 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A