Legends Hotel™ Cheetah Linen Sham
Our Legends Hotel™ cheetah-print sham is woven of 100% European linen. Effortlessly relaxed, the breathable fabric naturally regulates temperature to keep you cool in warm weather and warm in cooler months. A special wash enhances its natural softness—and it will keep getting better and more broken-in over time.
- Woven of pure European 100% linen
- Gets softer with every wash
- Known for its breathability, linen keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter
- Pillow sham has a back closure with 6 in. overlap to keep your pillow in place
- Shams are sold individually
- Entire collection includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, sheet set, duvet cover, sham, and shower curtain, each sold separately
- Standard: 20 in. x 26 in.
- King: 20 in. x 36 in.
- Euro: 26 in. x 26 in.
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Tumble dry low, remove promptly
- Warm iron as needed
Linen- The world’s oldest textile, linen is woven from the fibers of the flax plant. Linen is stronger and more lustrous than cotton and has a crisp hand. It’s a breathable fabric that wicks away moisture and gets softer with each wash, creating a relaxed, easy look.
Awards & Certifications
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances (Certification number: 18.HUS.52388, Hohenstein HTTI)
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 400 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A