Legends Hotel™ Cheetah Linen Flat Sheet
Our Legends Hotel™ cheetah-print flat sheet is woven of 100% European linen. Effortlessly relaxed, the breathable fabric naturally regulates temperature to keep you cool in warm weather and warm in cooler months. A special wash enhances its natural softness—and it will keep getting better and more broken-in over time.
- Woven of pure European 100% linen
- Gets softer with every wash
- Known for its breathability, linen keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter
- Entire collection includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, sheet set, duvet cover, sham, and shower curtain, each sold separately
- Made in China
- Twin/Twin XL: 66 in. x 96 in.
- Full: 81 in. x 96 in.
- Queen: 90 in. x 102 in.
- King/Cal. King: 108 in. x 102 in.
- Machine wash, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use non-chlorine bleach only as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Linen- The world’s oldest textile, linen is woven from the fibers of the flax plant. Linen is stronger and more lustrous than cotton and has a crisp hand. It’s a breathable fabric that wicks away moisture and gets softer with each wash, creating a relaxed, easy look.
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 350 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A