Legends Hotel™ Wool Mattress Pad
Experience the ultimate comfort of wool! This sumptuous mattress pad, crafted of Australian wool pile, adds a super comfy plush layer to your bed—you may never want to get up. Soft, breathable, and naturally regulating, it wicks away moisture, so you stay comfortable no matter what the season. And since wool is naturally hypoallergenic and dust-mite resistant, it’s an excellent choice for those with allergies.
- Luxuriously plush 100% Australian wool mattress pad
- Top is crafted of 1.25 in thick, plush Australian wool pile
- Back: 100% polyester
- Wool acts as a natural thermostat, wicking away moisture from your body on hot nights while acting as a natural insulator on cold nights
- Wool is naturally hypoallergenic and repels allergens and dust mites
- Wide elastic straps stretch up to 18 in. to firmly grip any mattress
- Twin: 39 in. x 75 in.
- Twin XL: 39 in. x 80 in.
- Full: 54 in. x 75 in.
- Queen: 60 in. x 80 in.
- King: 78 in. x 80 in.
- Cal. King: 72 in. x 84 in.
- Machine wash gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
Polyester - Polyester is a synthetic fiber used in many different forms, including fabrics and fills. Polyester fill is an effective and hypoallergenic alternative to down fill used in pillows, comforters, quilts, and more.
Wool - Wool is a fiber or fabric made from the fleece of sheep and lambs, known for its luxurious softness, warmth, breathability, and durability. Wool’s crimped fibers form millions of tiny pockets which trap air and wick away moisture, keeping you warm in winter and cool in summer.
Q & A