Landon Cotton and Linen Sham
A constant classic, we love chambray for its relaxed style and timeless good looks. Woven from a blend of cotton and linen in your choice of plum or green, then washed for an ultra-soft hand, Landon enhances the bed with mellow color and great texture.
- Add texture and subtle color to the bed with this chambray sham
- Woven of 85% cotton and 15% linen
- Washed for a soft, lived-in hand
- Pillow sham has a 6 in. back flap closure overlap to keep your pillow hidden
- Entire collection includes duvet cover and shams, each sold separately
- Shams are sold individually
- Standard: 20 in. x 26 in.
- King: 20 in. x 36 in.
- Euro: 26 in. x 26 in.
- Machine wash gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Chambray - Made of cotton or linen, chambray is a lightweight, plain-weave fabric. Its soft and textured denim look is achieved by weaving undyed yarns across colored yarns.
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
Linen- The world’s oldest textile, linen is woven from the fibers of the flax plant. Linen is stronger and more lustrous than cotton and has a crisp hand. It’s a breathable fabric that wicks away moisture and gets softer with each wash, creating a relaxed, easy look.
Q & A