Mirage Lamp Base
Overview & Details
- Stunning example of Chindi art, where spun rope made from recycled fabric is woven by hand over an iron frame.
- Available in three vibrant colors: Chili, Navy, and Island.
- Handcrafted table lamp.
- Uno socket and off/on line switch.
- A uniquely illuminating table lamp with a jolt of texture and color.
- 9”diameter x 24¾” high overall.
- Made in India.
- Exclusively ours.
- Made of cotton slub fabric.
- Available in neutral White.
- Classic drum shade silhouette.
A hypnotic play of texture and color, our Mirage table lamp is created using the eco-smart art of Chindi, where spun rope made from recycled fabric is meticulously woven by hand over a sturdy iron frame. A strikingly modern lamp available in three vibrant colors to illuminate virtually any décor: Chili, Navy, and Island. White cotton slub drum shade adds a brilliant counterpoint.
Available exclusively at The Company Store® – crafting the finest bedding products for our loyal customers since 1911.
We gladly accept unused, unwashed, or undamaged merchandise for return or exchange within 90 days of receipt with the exception of monogrammed items, custom orders, and final clearance items (prices ending in .97). Returns will be refunded in the original method of payment. After 90 days, no returns will be accepted, with the exception of Lifetime Guarantee items which we offer a replacement of equivalent merchandise or a merchandise credit. Shipping fees are nonrefundable.