LaCrosse™ Dual LoftAIRE™ Down Alternative Duvet Insert
We know that many couples have different temperature preferences when sleeping, that’s why our LaCrosse® Dual LoftAIRE™ Down Alternative Duvet Insert is simply genius. Each side of our dual duvet insert is crafted with a different warmth level—from lightweight to extra warmth—and encased in a soft 295-thread count twill shell, allowing optimum comfort for both of you.
- Fill: LoftAIRE™ Down Alternative
- Shell: 295-thread count 100% combed cotton twill weave
- Warmth Levels: Lightweight/Medium Warmth and Medium Warmth/Extra Warmth
- Smaller boxes are cooler, larger boxes are warmer
- The size determines the amount of warmness
- Expertly finished with a double-needle top-stitch
- Duvet Insert’s corner loops attach to duvet cover’s ties to secure both in place
- Made in the USA of fine imported goods; shell is imported
- Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
- King: 108 in. x 96 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with mild detergent
- Do not dry clean, bleach, iron, or steam
- Tumble dry low: air fluff or no heat
- Use tennis balls or clean sneakers to help distribute filling evenly
- Remove promptly and avoid heat
- Note: For best wash, use a front-loading commercial machine
Down Alternative- For those with sensitivities to standard down, down alternative is a synthetic fill used in pillows, comforters, and mattress pads which mimics the loftiness and insulating qualities of down.
LoftAIRE - Made for those with sensitivities to down, LoftAIRE is The Company Store's exclusive, high-quality synthetic microfiber which mimics the loftiness and insulating properties of down to give you the closest thing to the real deal.
Sewn-through Shell Construction - Two covers are sewn together, leaving pockets that hold the fill and keep it evenly distributed for an all-over even warmth.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Q & A