Kuddly Koalas 200-Thread Count Organic Cotton Percale Collection
Adorable pink and gray koala bears frolic on this earth-friendly kids bedding. You can sleep well at night knowing this bedding is crafted of premium organic cotton percale—it will only get better with every wash and will keep your little one cool and comfortable.
- Pink and gray Koala bears slumber in this eco-friendly bamboo forest across a soft pink ground
- 200-thread count
- 100% certified organic combed cotton percale woven for an unbelievably smooth hand
- Fitted sheets accommodate mattresses of up to 14 in. deep
- Feature an all-around elastic for a better and snug fit
- Duvet cover and comforter reverses to same print
- Duvet cover has a button closure
- Four interior corner ties attach to the corner loops on our basic bedding solid comforters to secure both in place
- Comforter is filled with a lofty, synthetic, 100% polyester fiber fill
- Collection includes a sheet set, a pair of pillowcases, comforter, duvet cover and sham, each sold separately
- Made in China
Sheet Sets Include:
- Twin sheet set includes: 1 Twin flat sheet, 1 Twin fitted sheet, and 1 Standard pillowcase
- Full sheet set includes: 1 Full flat sheet, 1 Full fitted sheet, and 2 Standard pillowcases
- Queen sheet set includes: 1 Queen flat sheet, 1 Queen fitted sheet, and 2 Standard pillowcases
Twin: 66 in. x 96 in.
Full: 81 in. x 96 in.
Queen: 90 in. x 102 in.
Twin: 39 in. x 75 in. + 12 in.
Full: 54 in. x 75 in. + 12 in.
Queen: 60 in. x 80 in. + 12 in.
Standard: 20 in. x 30 in.
Twin: 70 in. x 90 in.
Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
Twin: 68 in. x 86 in. | 44.5 oz. fill
Full/Queen: 86 in. x 86 in. | 55.7 oz. fill
Standard: 20 in. x 26 in. + 1.5 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron on reverse
Organic Cotton - Certified by independent third parties, organic cotton is grown under highly controlled conditions without the use of herbicides, pesticides or other artificial chemicals. The Company Store uses only 100% certified all-natural organic cotton.
Percale - Cool, crisp, and lightweight, percale is a plain-weave fabric that’s smooth to the touch and perfect for people who get warm while sleeping. Percale resists pilling and gets better over time – becoming even crisper and cooler the more you wash it.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Free Delivery and Easy Returns
The Company Store is pleased to offer free ground shipping within the contiguous 48 states, every day!
We stand behind our high-quality products with our 90-day Rest Easy Guarantee. Your comfort, our promise. Wash it, sleep on it, enjoy and have fun with it, just don’t damage it. If your ultimate comfort hasn’t been achieved, return it! It’s that easy.
Please note that we are not able to accept returns of monogrammed items, custom orders, clearance items (prices ending in $0.97), delivery and service charges, and Gift Cards.