Kamala Cotton and Linen Quilted Sham
Like something found on your faraway travels, Kamala sham is a melting pot of patterned stripes, geometrics, and tribal medallions. Digitally printed on textural linen and cotton, the rich berry and earth tones have the weathered patina of an antique find.
- Add some flair to your bed with our lightweight sham featuring a melting pot of rich colors
- 88% cotton and 12% linen
- Reverses to 100% cotton
- Handquilted and digitally printed
- Pre-washed for lived-in softness
- Reverses to solid indigo
- Tie closures
- Shams are sold individually
- Entire collection includes quilt, shams, and decorative pillow covers, each sold separately
- Made in India
- Standard: 21 in. x 27 in.
- King: 21 in. x 37 in.
- Euro: 26 in. x 26 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Decorative pillow covers, spot clean only
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
Linen- The world’s oldest textile, linen is woven from the fibers of the flax plant. Linen is stronger and more lustrous than cotton and has a crisp hand. It’s a breathable fabric that wicks away moisture and gets softer with each wash, creating a relaxed, easy look.
Q & A