Legends Hotel™ Jardin Wrinkle-Free Sateen Reversible Quilted Coverlet
Our Jardin reversible quilted coverlet is illustrated with sketchbook wildflowers in pretty shades. The perfect weight for warmer nights, it’s sewn of lustrous, buttery-soft wrinkle-free cotton sateen.
- 300-thread count
- 100% combed cotton wrinkle-free sateen
- Filled with a lofty, recycled polyester fiber fill and is certified to the Global Recycled Standard (GRS) by Control Union 1008953
- Reverses to solid green backing
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances (Certification number: 18.HUS.52388, Hohenstein HTTI)
- Entire collection includes a sheet set, flat sheet, fitted sheet, duvet cover, comforter, quilted coverlet, pillowcases, sham, quilted shams, and shower curtain, each sold separately
- Twin: 69 in. x 90 in.
- Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
- Queen: 96 in. x 98 in.
- King: 114 in. x 98 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use non-chlorine bleach only as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
Quilt - A quilt is traditionally created with three layers of fiber: a woven top cloth, a layer of fill, and a woven back – sewn together using a quilting technique. There are many variations in the construction and design of quilts, all with their own style and flair. These include patchwork quilts, applique quilts, embroidered quilts, and more.
Sateen - Sateen is a cotton fabric prized for its soft, silky touch and subtle sheen. Made with a weave that leaves more yarn exposed on the face of the fabric, the resulting finish is softer, silkier, and more lustrous than other fabrics.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Wrinkle-free - Although 100% wrinkle-free sheets are never a guarantee, our wrinkle-free bedding is "as good as it gets." Proper care will ensure a smooth bed with little or no ironing.
Awards & Certifications
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances (Certification number: 18.HUS.52388, Hohenstein HTTI)
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 400 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A