Inverness 6.2 oz. Velvet Flannel Duvet Cover
Overview & Details
- 6.2 oz. cotton flannel duvet cover.
- Patterned with elegant medallions in shades of slate blue, taupe, cream, and ivory.
- Flannel gently napped then sheared for velvety softness and to resist pilling, even after multiple washings.
- Can be mixed and layered with our solid 6.2-oz. Legacy flannel bedding (sold separately).
- Our duvet covers have corner ties that attach to any comforter (sold separately) to hold it firmly in place.
- Machine wash.
- Made in Portugal.
Covered in stunning medallions, this flannel duvet cover makes an impact in the master or any bedroom in your home. Designed in elegant shades of cream, taupe, ivory, and slate blue, our substantial, 6.2-oz. cotton flannel duvet cover is gently napped and sheared for velvety softness which also helps resist pilling. Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
We gladly accept unused, unwashed, or undamaged merchandise for return or exchange within 90 days of receipt with the exception of monogrammed items, custom orders, and final clearance items (prices ending in .97). Returns will be refunded in the original method of payment. After 90 days, no returns will be accepted, with the exception of Lifetime Guarantee items which we offer a replacement of equivalent merchandise or a merchandise credit. Shipping fees are nonrefundable.