Legends Luxury™ Hollins Cotton Bedspread
A layer for all seasons, Hollins is all about relaxed elegance. Jacquard woven in Portugal it’s stitched in variegated columns and accented with ivory stripes. Garment dyed for a time-weathered patina, stonewashing enhances its amazing texture and soft, lived-in hand.
- A great neutral layer, accented with contrast stripes and stonewashed for lived-in softness and texture
- 100% cotton
- 450 GSM
- Garment-dyed for a weathered finish
- Pre-washed for lived-in softness
- Entire collection includes coverlet, bedspread, and shams, each sold separately
- Made in Portugal
- Twin: 80 in. x 110 in.
- Full: 96 in. x 110 in.
- Queen: 102 in. x 115 in.
- King/Cal. King: 118 in. x 115 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
GSM - Grams per square meter is the weight of a fabric if you take a one meter by one meter square piece and weight it in grams. A towel with higher GSM will be denser and more absorbent than a towel with low GSM. In a blanket or throw, a low GSM indicates lightweight.
Jacquard Woven - Jacquard fabric features a raised pattern that is woven onto the fabric. The jacquard loom allows for the weaving of hundreds of threads to create designs rather than printing them on the surface. Popular jacquard designs include damasks, florals, and geometrics.
Q & A