Canyon Handcrafted Quilted Sham
We love this handcrafted patchwork sham for its gorgeous workmanship and rich canyon hues—think russet, cream, steel blue, and mallard. Crafted of airy cotton voile and screen printed by hand with vining florals and stamped medallions, each square is outlined with a tribal striped border.
- 100% cotton voile shell
- Quilted by hand
- Pre-washed for lived-in softness
- Reverses to a solid mallard blue backing
- Pillow shams have tie closures
- Shams are sold individually
- Entire collection includes quilt and sham, each sold separately
- Made in India
- Standard: 21 in. x 27 in.
- King: 21 in. x 37 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Tumble dry low, gentle cycle
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
Voile - Voile is a lightweight, plainly woven fabric that drapes smoothly for both curtains and blouses. Voile is made of extremely fine yarns which produce its airy quality.
Q & A