Hamlin Cotton Voile Handcrafted Quilted Sham
In lightweight cotton voile, Hamlin brings contemporary style to the bed in high-contrast navy and white. A tactile play of patterns and patches, kantha stitching adds artisan detail to the front and reverse.
- Ham up any bed with this textural sham that mixes patterns and patches
- 100% cotton voile
- Kantha stitching accents the front and reverse
- Pre-washed for lived-in softness
- Reverses to a solid navy with rows of white kantha stitching
- Tie closures
- Shams are sold individually
- Entire collection includes quilt, shams, and decorative pillow cover, each sold separately
- Made in India
- Standard: 21 in. x 27 in.
- King: 21 in. x 37 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
Voile - Voile is a lightweight, plainly woven fabric that drapes smoothly for both curtains and blouses. Voile is made of extremely fine yarns which produce its airy quality.
Q & A