Legends Luxury™ Griffith Supima® Cotton Duvet Cover
Transcending time and trend, our Griffith duvet cover has an understated elegance that works beautifully in any space. Subtly embellished with tonal herringbone, it’s jacquard woven of long-staple Supima® cotton for exceptional softness, gorgeous drape, and breathability.
- Fine diagonal herringbone lends subtle tonal pattern to this luxurious duvet cover
- Jacquard woven of 100% Supima® cotton
- Supima® cotton is the finest long-staple cotton grown in the United States, prized for its smooth hand, drape and durability
- Has a button closure
- Features four interior corner ties that attach to corner loops on our basic bedding comforters to secure both in place
- Entire collection includes duvet cover, oversized duvet cover and shams, each sold separately
- Twin: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
- Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
- King: 108 in. x 96 in.
- Oversized Queen: 98 in. x 96 in.
- Oversized King: 118 in. x 96 in.
- Machine wash gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Jacquard Woven - Jacquard fabric features a raised pattern that is woven onto the fabric. The jacquard loom allows for the weaving of hundreds of threads to create designs rather than printing them on the surface. Popular jacquard designs include damasks, florals, and geometrics.
Long-staple Cotton Yarn - A long-staple cotton yarn means that it doesn't break therefore it won't lint as much. It is more pure, fine, durable and softer than traditional cotton which is made extra soft during the spinning process. Supima® cotton and Egyptian cotton are considered long-staple cottons.
Supima Cotton - Only the top 3% of all cotton grown in the USA earns the label of Supima®—superior pima. All Supima® is 100% American grown pima cotton, prized for its incredible softness, durability, and ability to absorb moisture and retain color. Fun fact, The Company Store® and “Pima’s” first cotton farm were both “born” in the same year, 1911.
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 350 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Supima® is a premium cotton brand that ranks in the top 1% of the world’s finest cotton. All Supima® extra-long staple cotton products are made from cotton grown exclusively in Far West and Southwestern U.S. particularly in Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, and California. We certify that our vendors are upholding the highest standards of quality and distribution of their Supima® cotton products. Having the Supima® logo guarantees the highest quality in home fashion goods, so look for the logo.
Q & A