Parisian Bar & Counter Stool
Overview & Details
- Seat and frame are crafted of natural rattan
- Available as a bar stool and counter stool (each sold separately)
- The seat is handwoven
- Inspired by classic French bistro seating
- Maximum weight 350 lbs.
- Fully assembled
- Bar Stool: 17 in. x 20.75 in. x 46 in. H (Seat height 30 in.)
- Counter Stool: 17 in. x 20.75 in. x 40 in. H (Seat height 24 in.)
- Wipe clean
In the mid-20th century, chairs like these could be found in bistros and brasseries all across France—from the chic café society of Paris to the sunny sidewalks of St. Tropez. In a twist on tradition, we’ve taken the classic French bistro chair to new heights—perfect for the bar or counter. Ours skillfully combines a handwoven rattan back and seat with a durable bent rattan frame in a warm brown finish. Exclusively b The Company Store.
We gladly accept unused, unwashed, or undamaged merchandise for return or exchange within 90 days of receipt with the exception of monogrammed items, custom orders, and final clearance items (prices ending in .97). Returns will be refunded in the original method of payment. After 90 days, no returns will be accepted, with the exception of Lifetime Guarantee items which we offer a replacement of equivalent merchandise or a merchandise credit. Shipping fees are nonrefundable.