Legends Luxury™ Fowler Velvet Quilt
Velvety plush and oh-so-cozy in rich chocolate brown. Channel-stitched stripes in velvet’s sink-in softness warm the bed with ripples of sumptuous texture.
- Luxurious velvet quilt with channel-stripes in a rich chocolate hue
- Front fabric is quilted of 60% viscose and 40% cotton; reverse fabric is cotton
- 100% cotton fill
- 260 GSM
- Pre-washed for lofty, lived-in softness
- Reverses to a solid taupe backing
- Entire collection includes quilt and sham, each sold separately
- Full/Queen: 90 in. x 92 in.
- King: 108 in. x 92 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
GSM - Grams per square meter is the weight of a fabric if you take a one meter by one meter square piece and weight it in grams. A towel with higher GSM will be denser and more absorbent than a towel with low GSM. In a blanket or throw, a low GSM indicates lightweight.
Velvet - In a velvet fabric, successive rows of short cut pile stand close enough together to give the appearance of an even, uniform surface. Velvet features a soft hand and luxurious look.
Q & A