Farah Handcrafted Quilted Sham
An autumnal update to the classic patchwork quilted sham, this handcrafted all-cotton design artfully displays blocks of vintage florals printed in rich, spicy hues. Light enough to use on its own in warmer weather or layered when things cool off, it’s handquilted of pure cotton and washed for a lived-in feel.
- 100% cotton
- Pre-washed for lived-in softness
- Reverses to a solid tan backing
- Pillow shams have tie closures
- Shams are sold individually
- Entire collection includes quilt and shams, each sold separately
- Made in India
- Standard: 21 in. x 27 in.
- King: 21 in. x 37 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use non-chlorine bleach only as needed
- Tumble dry low
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 350 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A