Fairbridge Cotton Duvet Cover
In a modern take on tradition, birds and flowering branches are recast in modern hues, then digitally printed on a durable cotton duck weave. Carefully washed for a relaxed, lived-in feel.
- Birds on flowering branches are artfully drawn across this cotton duvet cover
- 100% cotton
- Digitally printed on a durable cotton duck weave
- Reverses to a solid ivory cotton
- Has a button closure
- Features four interior corner ties that attach to corner loops on our basic bedding comforters to secure both in place
- Entire collection includes duvet cover and shams, each sold separately
- Made in India
- Twin: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
- Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
- King/Cal. King: 108 in. x 96 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
Q & A