Estella Doll - Elephant
- Handmade in Peru
- 100% soft cotton exterior
- Polyfill interior
- Approximately 12 in. H
Estella's super elephant baby doll is a larger-than-life kid's toy that is part of our collection of endangered species toddler dolls. This knitted toy is made using ultra-soft cotton and is accessorized with bright green boots, an eye mask, and a detachable cape. Not only is this quirky toddler toy fun to play with, but it also teaches young ones about animal extinction. The top-stitched heart on the elephant's ear signifies the love and support we must give this endangered animal.
- Always place the baby on his or her back on a firm crib or bassinet mattress to sleep
- Fitted sheets should fit snugly, and not pull up from the corners. It is important to match your mattress’s measurements with our variety of fitted crib sheet sizes
- We do not recommend the use of blankets (other than those used for swaddling,) soft toys, crib bumpers, sleep positioners, or pillows in cribs with babies under 12 months old
- The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that babies share a room, but not a sleeping surface, with parents for the first six months
We gladly accept unused, unwashed, or undamaged merchandise for return or exchange within 90 days of receipt with the exception of monogrammed items, custom orders, and final clearance items (prices ending in .97). Returns will be refunded in the original method of payment. After 90 days, no returns will be accepted, with the exception of Lifetime Guarantee items which we offer a replacement of equivalent merchandise or a merchandise credit. Shipping fees are nonrefundable.