LaCrosse™ LoftAIRE™ Down Alternative Duvet Insert
Filled with our exclusive down alternative fill, our LaCrosse® LoftAIRE™ Down Alternative Duvet Insert has a 295-thread count premium cotton twill shell and has three comfort weights to fit every season and climate. Exceptional quality, versatility, and value make the LaCrosse® LoftAIRE™ Down Alternative Duvet Insert a best seller and a must-have for every bed in the house.
- Fill: LoftAIRE™ Down Alternative
- Shell: 295-thread count premium cotton twill for extra softness
- Warmth Levels: Lightweight, Medium Warmth, Extra Warmth
- Expertly finished with a double-needle top-stitch
- Duvet Insert’s corner loops attach to duvet cover’s ties to secure both in place
- Made in the USA of fine imported goods; shell is imported
All Warmth Levels
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with mild detergent
- Do not dry clean, bleach, iron, or steam
- Tumble dry low: air fluff or no heat
- Use tennis balls or clean sneakers in the dryer to help distribute filling evenly
- Remove promptly and avoid heat
- Note: For best wash, use a front-loading commercial machine
Down Alternative- For those with sensitivities to standard down, down alternative is a synthetic fill used in pillows, comforters, and mattress pads which mimics the loftiness and insulating qualities of down.
LoftAIRE - Made for those with sensitivities to down, LoftAIRE is The Company Store's exclusive, high-quality synthetic microfiber which mimics the loftiness and insulating properties of down to give you the closest thing to the real deal.
Sewn-through Shell Construction - Two covers are sewn together, leaving pockets that hold the fill and keep it evenly distributed for an all-over even warmth.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Q & A