Hamilton Duvet Cover / Sham
Overview & Details
- Contemporary paisley duvet covers available in available in twin, full, queen, and king size
- Front is Jacquard woven of 72% cotton/ 28% linen
- 100% cotton percale backing
- Stonewashed for super-soft texture
- Patterned with a swirling, large-scale paisley in faded gray and white
- Matching sham available separately
- Clean, knife-edge finish
- Duvet cover has corner ties that attach to the loops on our comforters (sold separately) to hold both in place
- Reverses to a solid white cotton percale backing
- Oeko-Tex certified
- Machine wash
- Made in Portugal
Jacquard woven in Portugal, our Hamilton duvet cover displays a swirling gray-and-white paisley, inspired by an antique embroidered textile discovered on our travels. The duvet cover and shams are crafted in a blend of cotton and linen, which has been stonewashed for a luxuriously soft hand and the time-weathered character of an heirloom textile. Exclusively by The Company Store.
We gladly accept unused, unwashed, or undamaged merchandise for return or exchange within 90 days of receipt with the exception of monogrammed items, custom orders, and final clearance items (prices ending in .97). Returns will be refunded in the original method of payment. After 90 days, no returns will be accepted, with the exception of Lifetime Guarantee items which we offer a replacement of equivalent merchandise or a merchandise credit. Shipping fees are nonrefundable.