Company Cotton™ Teal Jacquard Reversible Bath Towel
Showcasing an all-over dot pattern, these contemporary towels are jacquard woven for amazing high-low texture. Velvety soft and absorbent without feeling bulky, they’re woven with zero-twist combed cotton yarns for exceptional durability and a gentle feel against the skin.
- The elegant all-over dot motif makes these soft, yet durable jacquard bath towels a requirement for any bath
- A combination of zero twist and cotton
- Jacquard woven for dimensional, high-low texture
- 500 GSM
- Designed to coordinate with our Stripe, Geo, and Flower Jacquard Towels, each sold separately
- Woven in Portugal
- Hand Towel: 16 in. x 30 in.
- Bath Towel: 30 in. x 54 in
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Do not Bleach
- Tumble dry low
- New towels tend to lint at first but after several washes, lint will diminish
- Avoid household cleansers, facial cleansers, and toothpaste that contain Benzoyl Peroxide Retinol, Alpha Hydroxy acids, or Hydrogen Peroxide, as these can cause color changes on the towel
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
GSM - Grams per square meter is the weight of a fabric if you take a one meter by one meter square piece and weight it in grams. A towel with higher GSM will be denser and more absorbent than a towel with low GSM. In a blanket or throw, a low GSM indicates lightweight.
Jacquard Woven - Jacquard fabric features a raised pattern that is woven onto the fabric. The jacquard loom allows for the weaving of hundreds of threads to create designs rather than printing them on the surface. Popular jacquard designs include damasks, florals, and geometrics.
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 350 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A