Dog Talk Handcrafted Cotton Quilt
Give your bed a whimsical touch with our cotton percale quilt, starring a pack of well-behaved dogs framed with a sporty striped border. Skillfully handquilted with printed and embroidered motifs, and appliquéd by hand.
- Add some fun to the bed with this mix of cute canines on our handcrafted quilt
- 100% cotton
- 200-thread count cotton percale
- 100% cotton fill
- 330 GSM
- Handquilted, appliqued with printed and embroidered motifs
- Pre-washed lived-in softness
- Reverses to a solid white backing
- Designed to coordinate with our Dog Talk Percale Collection, sold separately
- Entire collection includes quilt and sham, each sold separately
- Made in India
- Twin: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Full/Queen: 90 in. x 92 in.
- King: 108 in. x 92 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
GSM - Grams per square meter is the weight of a fabric if you take a one meter by one meter square piece and weight it in grams. A towel with higher GSM will be denser and more absorbent than a towel with low GSM. In a blanket or throw, a low GSM indicates lightweight.
Percale - Cool, crisp, and lightweight, percale is a plain-weave fabric that’s smooth to the touch and perfect for people who get warm while sleeping. Percale resists pilling and gets better over time – becoming even crisper and cooler the more you wash it.
Quilt - A quilt is traditionally created with three layers of fiber: a woven top cloth, a layer of fill, and a woven back – sewn together using a quilting technique. There are many variations in the construction and design of quilts, all with their own style and flair. These include patchwork quilts, applique quilts, embroidered quilts, and more.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Q & A