Galloway Cotton Patchwork Quilt
Our all-cotton patchwork mixes traditional Indian block prints in a palette of faded denim blues. Accented with crewel hand-embroidery for an artisan touch, this signature quilt is washed for that lived-in look and feel you love.
- Indian block prints pattern our patchwork quilt in weathered hues
- 100% cotton
- 100% cotton fill
- 250 GSM
- Embellished with crewel hand-embroidery
- Pre-washed for lived-in softness
- Reverses to solid ivory
- Entire collection includes quilt and sham, each sold separately
- Made in India
- Twin: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Full/Queen: 90 in. x 92 in.
- King: 108 in. x 92 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
GSM - Grams per square meter is the weight of a fabric if you take a one meter by one meter square piece and weight it in grams. A towel with higher GSM will be denser and more absorbent than a towel with low GSM. In a blanket or throw, a low GSM indicates lightweight.
Q & A