Dara Cotton Patchwork Quilt
An artful layering piece, our Dara quilt is a global patchwork of ikat, florals, and petite geometrics in rich shades of blue. Each impeccably hand screen–printed using traditional Indian printing techniques on slubbed cotton that’s been pre-washed for lived-in softness.
- A global patchwork that brings exotic pattern to the bed
- 100% cotton patchwork quilt
- 100% cotton fill
- Hand-quilted with a mix of ikat, florals and geometrics in rich indigo, navy and chambray blue
- Pre-washed for lived-in softness
- Reverses to a solid navy backing
- Made in India
- Twin: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Full/Queen: 90 in. x 92 in.
- King: 108 in. x 92 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use non-chlorine bleach only as needed
- Tumble dry low
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
Quilt - A quilt is traditionally created with three layers of fiber: a woven top cloth, a layer of fill, and a woven back – sewn together using a quilting technique. There are many variations in the construction and design of quilts, all with their own style and flair. These include patchwork quilts, applique quilts, embroidered quilts, and more.
Q & A