Cstudio Home Distressed Cotton Blanket
Stonewashed and handcrafted for a vintage, lived-in feel, our Distressed Cotton Blanket is truly one of a kind. Woven of ring spun cotton with rich color and texture, this blanket is a natural for layering providing just the right amount of warmth in any season.
- Super-soft, lived-in feel blanket
- 98% ring-spun cotton and 2% rayon
- Year-round comfort
- 420 GSM
- Stonewashed process gives distressed vintage look
- Handcrafted so no two pieces are the exact same
- Can have a monogram
- Made in India
- Twin: 70 in. x 96 in.
- Full: 80 in. x 96 in.
- Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
- King: 110 in. x 96 in.
- Machine wash cold separately, delicate cycle with mild detergent
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Note: Blanket is oversized to allow for shrinkage; we recommend washing before first use
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
GSM - Grams per square meter is the weight of a fabric if you take a one meter by one meter square piece and weight it in grams. A towel with higher GSM will be denser and more absorbent than a towel with low GSM. In a blanket or throw, a low GSM indicates lightweight.
Ring-spun Cotton - Ring-spun cotton is created by twisting and winding yarns simultaneously and continuously, enhancing the softness, smoothness and durability of the fabric.
Q & A