Cstudio Home Tie-Dye Organic Cotton Percale Duvet Cover Set
Tie-dye gets elevated to luxury status. Awash in a palette of contemporary neutrals, the organic cotton percale weave is deliciously crisp and cool to the touch—our go-to choice for year-round comfort.
Duvet Cover sets include:
- Twin set includes: 1 Twin duvet cover and 1 Standard size sham
- Twin XL set includes: 1 Twin XL duvet cover and 1 Standard size sham
- Full set includes: 1 Full duvet cover and 2 Standard size shams
- Queen set includes: 1 Queen duvet cover and 2 Standard size shams
- King set includes: 1 King duvet cover and 2 King size shams
- Strike the perfect balance between fun and sophisticated with our tie-dyed organic cotton percale duvet cover and sham set
- 200-thread count
- 100% combed organic cotton percale
- Duvet cover showcases a button closure
- Features four interior corner ties attach to the corner loops on our basic bedding solid comforters to secure both in place
- Pillow sham has a back closure with 6 in. overlap to keep your pillow in place
- Additional shams are sold individually
- Reverses to the same print
- OEKO-TEX® Certified
- Certified to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) by CU 1008953
- Meeting strict social and environmental standards
- Entire collection includes a sheet set, pillowcases, duvet cover set, comforter set, sham, and shower curtain, each sold separately
- Twin: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Twin XL: 70 in. x 96 in.
- Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
- Queen:90 in. x 96 in.
- King: 108 in. x 96 in.
- Standard: 20 in. x 26 in. + 1.5 in.
- King: 20 in. x 36 in. + 1.5 in.
- Euro: 26 in. x 26 in. + 1.5 in.
- Machine wash gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Organic Cotton - Certified by independent third parties, organic cotton is grown under highly controlled conditions without the use of herbicides, pesticides or other artificial chemicals. The Company Store uses only 100% certified all-natural organic cotton.
Percale - Cool, crisp, and lightweight, percale is a plain-weave fabric that’s smooth to the touch and perfect for people who get warm while sleeping. Percale resists pilling and gets better over time – becoming even crisper and cooler the more you wash it.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Yarn Dyeing - Yarn dyeing is the process of dyeing yarns before they have been woven or knitted into fabrics, often used in the production of multicolored designs such as plaids, stripes, and checks. Yarn-dyed fabrics are typically more vibrant and hold their color better after repeated washings.
Awards & Certifications
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances (Certification number: 18.HUS.52388, Hohenstein HTTI)
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 400 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Global Organic Textile Standard
Certified to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) by Control Union 1008953, meets strict social and environmental standards.
The aim of the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is to define requirements to ensure organic status of textiles, from harvesting of the raw materials, through environmentally and socially responsible manufacturing up to labeling in order to provide a credible assurance to the end consumer. The organic production is based on a system of farming that maintains and replenishes soil fertility without the use of toxic, persistent pesticides and fertilizers. Finished or processed textile products sold in the U.S. that imply or leave the consumer to believe that the final product is certified organic must meet either the USDA organic regulations or GOTS.
Q & A