Cstudio Home Tie-Dye Organic Cotton Percale Comforter Set
Tie-dye gets elevated to luxury status. Awash in a palette of contemporary neutrals, the organic cotton percale weave is deliciously crisp and cool to the touch—our go-to choice for year-round comfort. Comforter’s lofty, synthetic fill is ideal for those with sensitivities to down.
Comforter sets include:
- Twin/Twin XL set includes: 1 Twin/Twin XL comforter and 1 Standard size sham
- Full set includes: 1 Full comforter and 2 Standard size shams
- Queen set includes: 1 Queen comforter and 2 Standard size shams
- King set includes: 1 King comforter and 2 King size shams
- Strike the perfect balance between fun and sophisticated with our tie-dyed organic cotton percale comforter and sham set
- 200-thread count
- Comforter Fill: a lofty, synthetic, 100% polyester fiber fill
- Comforter Shell: made from 100% certified organic cotton percale and is OCS blended
- Sham: 100% certified organic cotton percale
- Reverses to the same print
- Pillow sham has a back closure with 6 in. overlap to keep your pillow in place
- Additional shams are sold individually
- Entire collection includes a sheet set, pillowcases, duvet cover set, comforter set, sham, and shower curtain, each sold separately
- Made in China
- Twin/Twin XL: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
- Queen:90 in. x 96 in.
- King: 108 in. x 96 in.
- Standard: 20 in. x 26 in. + 1.5 in.
- King: 20 in. x 36 in. + 1.5 in.
- Euro: 26 in. x 26 in. + 1.5 in.
- Machine wash gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Organic Cotton - Certified by independent third parties, organic cotton is grown under highly controlled conditions without the use of herbicides, pesticides or other artificial chemicals. The Company Store uses only 100% certified all-natural organic cotton.
Percale - Cool, crisp, and lightweight, percale is a plain-weave fabric that’s smooth to the touch and perfect for people who get warm while sleeping. Percale resists pilling and gets better over time – becoming even crisper and cooler the more you wash it.
Polyester - Polyester is a synthetic fiber used in many different forms, including fabrics and fills. Polyester fill is an effective and hypoallergenic alternative to down fill used in pillows, comforters, quilts, and more.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Yarn Dyeing - Yarn dyeing is the process of dyeing yarns before they have been woven or knitted into fabrics, often used in the production of multicolored designs such as plaids, stripes, and checks. Yarn-dyed fabrics are typically more vibrant and hold their color better after repeated washings.
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 350 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
OCS 100 - Organic Content Standard (OCS)
The OCS 100 - Organic Content Standard (OCS) assures the consumer that an independent supply chain certification by a third-party auditing company, Control Union, has been conducted to ascertain the presence and amount of at least 95% to 100% certified organic material(s) in the final product. The flow of materials is traced from the source to the final product allowing for transparency, consistency, and comprehensive independent evaluation of the material claims on products. OCS 100 covers the processing, manufacturing, packaging, labelling, trading, and distribution of a product.
Q & A