Cstudio Home Huxley Yarn-Dyed Sheet Set
Woven in a mix of textured and solid stripes for subtle contrast and great depth of color. Tailored from yarn-dyed organic cotton and Lyocell that’s been specially washed for an irresistibly soft finish, this collection is designed to layer with our Cstudio Home Felton bedding.
Sheet Sets Include:
- Twin sheet set includes: 1 Twin flat sheet, 1 Twin fitted sheet, and 1 Standard pillowcase
- Twin XL sheet set includes: 1 Twin flat sheet, 1 Twin XL fitted sheet, and 1 Standard pillowcase
- Full sheet set includes: 1 Full flat sheet, 1 Full fitted sheet, and 2 Standard pillowcases
- Queen sheet set includes: 1 Queen flat sheet, 1 Queen fitted sheet, and 2 Standard pillowcases
- King sheet set includes: 1 King flat sheet, 1 King fitted sheet, and 2 King pillowcases
- Classic stripes and unique texture make this bedding an excellent addition to your home
- 200-thread count
- 92.5% organic cotton and 7.5% Lyocell
- Yarn-dyed and woven with different colored yarns for a mélange effect
- Fitted sheets accommodate mattresses of up to 16 in. deep
- Features an all-around elastic for ease of placement and less movement on the bed
- Additional pillowcases are sold in pairs
- Entire collection includes a sheet set and pillowcases, sold separately
- Designed to coordinate with our Cstudio Home Felton Bedding, sold separately
- Made in India
- Twin/Twin XL: 66 in. x 96 in.
- Full: 81 in. x 96 in.
- Queen: 90 in. x 102 in.
- King: 108 in. x 102 in.
- Twin: 39 in. x 75 in. + 14 in.
- Twin XL: 39 in. x 80 in. + 14 in.
- Full: 54 in. x 75 in. + 14 in.
- Queen: 60 in. x 80 in. + 14 in.
- King: 78 in. x 80 in. + 14 in.
- Standard: 20 in. x 30 in.
- King: 20 in. x 40 in.
- Machine wash gentle cycle with like colors
- Use non-chlorine bleach only as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Organic Cotton - Certified by independent third parties, organic cotton is grown under highly controlled conditions without the use of herbicides, pesticides or other artificial chemicals. The Company Store uses only 100% certified all-natural organic cotton.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Yarn Dyeing - Yarn dyeing is the process of dyeing yarns before they have been woven or knitted into fabrics, often used in the production of multicolored designs such as plaids, stripes, and checks. Yarn-dyed fabrics are typically more vibrant and hold their color better after repeated washings.
OCS 100 - Organic Content Standard (OCS)
The OCS 100 - Organic Content Standard (OCS) assures the consumer that an independent supply chain certification by a third-party auditing company, Control Union, has been conducted to ascertain the presence and amount of at least 95% to 100% certified organic material(s) in the final product. The flow of materials is traced from the source to the final product allowing for transparency, consistency, and comprehensive independent evaluation of the material claims on products. OCS 100 covers the processing, manufacturing, packaging, labelling, trading, and distribution of a product.
Q & A