Cowan 300-Thread Count Organic Cotton Percale Duvet Cover / Sham
This eco-friendly bedding features an interlinked pattern in neutral tones of gray, white and clay for a contemporary feel. Woven of certified organic cotton percale for a crisp, cool feel that is healthy for the environment and your home.
- Interlinked graphics in neutral tones patterned across our lightweight and durable cotton percale sheets
- 300-thread count
- 100% combed organic cotton percale woven single ply yarns
- Reverses to same print
- Has a button closure
- Four interior corner ties attach to the corner loops on our basic bedding solid comforters to secure both in place
- Collection includes a duvet cover and shams, each sold separately
- Shams are sold individually
- Designed to coordinate our Pressed Leaves 300-Thread Count Organic Cotton Percale Sheets, sold separately
- Made in China
Twin: 70 in. x 90 in.
Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
King: 108 in. x 96 in.
Standard: 20 in. x 26 in.
King: 20 in. x 36 in.
Euro: 26 in. x 26 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Organic Cotton - Certified by independent third parties, organic cotton is grown under highly controlled conditions without the use of herbicides, pesticides or other artificial chemicals. The Company Store uses only 100% certified all-natural organic cotton.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Free Delivery and Easy Returns
The Company Store is pleased to offer free ground shipping within the contiguous 48 states, every day!
We stand behind our high-quality products with our 90-day Rest Easy Guarantee. Your comfort, our promise. Wash it, sleep on it, enjoy and have fun with it, just don’t damage it. If your ultimate comfort hasn’t been achieved, return it! It’s that easy.
Please note that we are not able to accept returns of monogrammed items, custom orders, clearance items (prices ending in $0.97), delivery and service charges, and Gift Cards.