Company Plush™ Cotton and Acrylic Throw
Cozy layers for cooler nights, our plush woven cotton and acrylic throws are perfect for chilling out on the sofa during movie nights, layering at the end of a bed, or for road trips near and far. Ultra-soft and snuggly, the yarn-dyed patterns are featured on both sides; framed with herringbone twill binding.
- Plush, cozy throws feature yarn-dyed patterns that can be seen on both sides
- Woven of 50% cotton and 50% acrylic
- Banded with herringbone twill binding
- Product is oversized to meet finished size after 3 washes
- Made in Portugal
Product is oversized to meet finished size after 3 washes
- Night Deer and Brooke Floral: 50 in. x 60 in.
- Henry Plaid: 50 in. x 70 in.
- Machine wash cold, separately, gentle cycle with mild detergent
- Use non-chlorine bleach only as needed
- Tumble dry at lowest temperature
- Remove promptly from dryer
- Do not iron
Acrylic - Fabrics made with acrylic are both warm and lightweight. Acrylic is soft, resilient, and elastic, with excellent resistance to sunlight and weathering.
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
Q & A