Company Kids™ Rugby Stripe Towels
Make bath time brilliant with the Company Kids™ Rugby Stripe Cotton Bath Towels, available in your choice of bold and bright colorways. Woven in Portugal of plush, yarn-dyed cotton that’s wonderfully light, supremely soft, and ultra-absorbent, it’s the perfect cozy layer.
- Colorful rugby stripes add a brilliant splash to the bath
- 100% cotton
- Yarn-dyed for long-lasting color
- Pre-washed for extra softness
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances (Certification number: 18.HUS.52388, Hohenstein HTTI)
- Collection includes a hand towel, bath towel and set of 2 washcloths, sold separately
- Made in Portugal
- Bath Towel: 50 in. x 28 in.
- Hand Towel: 30 in. x 16 in.
- Washcloth: 13 in. x 13 in.
- Machine wash cold
- Tumble dry low
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
Yarn Dyeing - Yarn dyeing is the process of dyeing yarns before they have been woven or knitted into fabrics, often used in the production of multicolored designs such as plaids, stripes, and checks. Yarn-dyed fabrics are typically more vibrant and hold their color better after repeated washings.
Awards & Certifications
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances (Certification number: 18.HUS.52388, Hohenstein HTTI)
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 400 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A