Company Kids™ Ocean Mermaid Organic Cotton Percale Comforter Set
Mermaids, starfish, seahorses, and more form the colorful underwater cast of characters on these eco-friendly comforter and sham set. It is filled with a lofty, 100% polyester fiber fill and the shell is made of premium organic cotton percale with a crisp finish that keeps getting better with every wash.
Comforter Sets Include:
- Twin comforter set includes: 1 Twin comforter and 1 Standard sham
- Full/Queen comforter set includes: 1 Full/Queen comforter and 2 Standard shams
- Mermaids dance with starfish and seahorses under the sea on this organic cotton percale comforter set
- 200-thread count
- 100% GOTS certified organic combed cotton percale
- Reverses to the same print
- Comforter fill: a lofty, synthetic, 100% polyester fiber fill
- Comforter shell: made from GOTS certified organic cotton percale and is OCS blended
- Pillow sham has a back closure with 6 in. overlap to keep your pillow hidden and in place
- Additional shams are sold individually
- OEKO-TEX® Certified
- Certified to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) by CU 1008953
- Meeting strict social and environmental standards
- Entire collection includes a sheet set, pillowcases, comforter set, duvet cover set, and sham, sold separately
- Twin: 68 in. x 86 in.
- Full/Queen: 86 in. x 86 in.
- Standard: 20 in. x 26 in. + 1.5 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron if needed
Organic Cotton - Certified by independent third parties, organic cotton is grown under highly controlled conditions without the use of herbicides, pesticides or other artificial chemicals. The Company Store uses only 100% certified all-natural organic cotton.
Percale - Cool, crisp, and lightweight, percale is a plain-weave fabric that’s smooth to the touch and perfect for people who get warm while sleeping. Percale resists pilling and gets better over time – becoming even crisper and cooler the more you wash it.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Awards & Certifications
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances (Certification number: 18.HUS.52388, Hohenstein HTTI)
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 400 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Global Organic Textile Standard
Certified to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) by Control Union 1008953, meets strict social and environmental standards.
The aim of the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is to define requirements to ensure organic status of textiles, from harvesting of the raw materials, through environmentally and socially responsible manufacturing up to labeling in order to provide a credible assurance to the end consumer. The organic production is based on a system of farming that maintains and replenishes soil fertility without the use of toxic, persistent pesticides and fertilizers. Finished or processed textile products sold in the U.S. that imply or leave the consumer to believe that the final product is certified organic must meet either the USDA organic regulations or GOTS.
OCS Blended - Organic Content Standard
Certified to the Organic Content Standard (OCS) by Control Union 1008953, meets strict social and environmental standards.
The OCS Blended - Organic Content Standard (OCS) assures the consumer that an independent supply chain certification by a third-party auditing company, Control Union, has been conducted to ascertain the presence and amount of at least 5% certified organic material(s) in the final product. The flow of materials is traced from the source to the final product allowing for transparency, consistency, and comprehensive independent evaluation of the material claims on products. OCS covers the processing, manufacturing, packaging, labelling, trading, and distribution of a product.
Q & A