Company Essentials™ Down Alternative Duvet Insert
A great alternative to down with its durable construction, exceptional quality, and great value; our Company Essentials™ duvet insert belongs on every bed in the house (with maybe a spare in the linen closet). The rectangular box-stitching keeps the lofty synthetic fill evenly distributed for all-around coziness, and the medium weight makes this versatile layer perfect for year-round use.
- Fill: lofty, synthetic, 100% polyester fiber fill
- Shell: 250-thread count cotton
- Warmth level: medium warmth for year-round use
- Updated with distinctive rectangular quilt stitching
- Features corner loops that attach to our duvet cover’s ties to secure both in place
- Twin: 70 in. x 90 in. | 33 oz. fill
- Twin XL: 70 in. x 96 in. | 35 oz. fill
- Full: 84 in. x 90 in. | 40 oz. fill
- Queen: 90 in. x 96 in. | 45 oz. fill
- King/Cal. King: 108 ins. x 96 in. | 54 oz. fill
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach if needed
- Tumble dry low
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
Polyester - Polyester is a synthetic fiber used in many different forms, including fabrics and fills. Polyester fill is an effective and hypoallergenic alternative to down fill used in pillows, comforters, quilts, and more.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Q & A