Company Cotton™ Jolie Rayon Made From Bamboo Sateen Sham
You have to feel it to believe it. Delectably soft and silky, our Company Cotton™ Jolie Rayon Made From Bamboo Sateen Sham romances the bed with painterly, long-stemmed florals in inky blue on white. The luxe sateen weave is a mix of rayon made from bamboo and cotton for bedding that is breathable, durable, and heavenly soft—perfect for year-round use.
- 300-thread count
- 70% rayon made from bamboo and 30% cotton sateen
- Pillow sham has a 6 in. back closure overlap to keep your pillow in place
- Shams are sold individually
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances (Certification number: 18.HUS.52388, Hohenstein HTTI)
- Entire collection includes a sheet set, flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, duvet cover, comforter, and sham, each sold separately
- Standard: 20 in. x 26 in.
- King: 20 in. x 36 in.
- Euro: 26 in. x 26 in.
- Machine wash gentle cycle with like colors
- Use non-chlorine bleach only as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Bamboo - Soft as silk for a fraction of the price, bamboo is one of the world's most sustainable resources. Its moisture-wicking, antibacterial, hypoallergenic, and odor-resistant qualities make it ideal for bedding and towels.
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
Rayon Made From Bamboo - Rayon made from bamboo is moisture-wicking, antibacterial, hypoallergenic, and odor-resistant, making it ideal for bedding and towels. The bamboo plant is one of the world’s most sustainable resources.
Sateen - Sateen is a cotton fabric prized for its soft, silky touch and subtle sheen. Made with a weave that leaves more yarn exposed on the face of the fabric, the resulting finish is softer, silkier, and more lustrous than other fabrics.
Awards & Certifications
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances (Certification number: 18.HUS.52388, Hohenstein HTTI)
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 400 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A