Company Cotton™ Paisley Percale Flat Sheet
We love a classic paisley, and this one is no exception. Offered in your choice of colors, our stamped paisley is rotary printed on pure cotton percale—a fabric we love for its breathability and cool, crisp hand.
- Paisley never goes out of style which makes this crisp cotton percale flat sheet great for all seasons
- 200-thread count
- 100% combed cotton percale
- Entire collection includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, and pillowcases, each sold separately
- Designed to match with our Larkin quilt and sham, sold separately
- Twin/Twin XL: 66 in. x 96 in.
- Full: 81 in. x 96 in.
- Queen: 90 in. x 102 in.
- King/Cal. King: 108 in. x 102 in.
- Machine wash gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
Percale - Cool, crisp, and lightweight, percale is a plain-weave fabric that’s smooth to the touch and perfect for people who get warm while sleeping. Percale resists pilling and gets better over time – becoming even crisper and cooler the more you wash it.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Q & A