Company Cotton™ Turkish Cotton Mens Long Robe
Relaxed and roomy, our men’s long robe is woven of long-staple Turkish cotton for lived-in softness and absorbency. Just what you want to put on post-shower or for chilling out at home—classic styling, in a great range of colors.
- Wrap your yourself in comfort with our classic men’s long robe
- Woven of 100% long-staple Turkish cotton
- Approximately 380 GSM—a comfortable medium weight
- Styled with a shawl collar, patch pockets, locker loop, and self-belt
- May be personalized with a monogram
- Made in Turkey
Size & Fit
- Model is 5 ft. 8 in. and is wearing a size Medium
- Robe length for all sizes: 50 in. L
- Available in sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
Recommendation: wash before wear
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- To keep true colors, use detergent for color, except for white
- For white robe, avoid detergents with optical brightening agents
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Due to the nature of the fabric, the robe may lint at first. This will diminish after several washings.
- Avoid household cleansers, facial cleansers, and toothpaste that contain Benzoyl Peroxide Retinol, Alpha Hydroxy acids, or Hydrogen Peroxide as these can cause color changes on the robe
GSM - Grams per square meter is the weight of a fabric if you take a one meter by one meter square piece and weight it in grams. A towel with higher GSM will be denser and more absorbent than a towel with low GSM. In a blanket or throw, a low GSM indicates lightweight.
Turkish Cotton - Grown exclusively in Turkey, Turkish cotton is made of premium extra-long staple cotton to provide a high level of comfort, absorbency, and durability. Our Turkish cotton towels will only become softer, fluffier, and more absorbent with successive washings.
Q & A