Company Cotton™ Lindsey Linen Duvet Cover Set
Our laid-back Lindsey duvet cover set is made from an ultra-soft, breathable mix of cotton and linen, which we enhanced with a special garment wash for a relaxed look and feel. Hand-frayed eyelash fringe adds nice detail to the shams.
Duvet Cover Sets Include:
- Twin/Twin XL duvet cover set includes: 1 Twin/Twin XL duvet cover and 1 Standard sham
- Full duvet cover set includes: 1 Full duvet cover and 2 Standard shams
- Queen duvet cover set includes: 1 Queen duvet cover and 2 Standard shams
- King/Cal. King duvet cover set includes: 1 King/Cal. King duvet cover and 2 Standard shams
- 85% cotton/15% linen
- A special wash gives it lived-in softness
- Duvet cover has a button closure
- Features four interior corner ties attach to the corner loops on our basic bedding comforters to secure both in place
- Reverses to the same color
- Pillow sham has eyelash fringe and a back closure with 6 in. overlap to keep your pillow in place
- Additional shams are sold individually
- Entire collection includes a duvet cover set and sham
- Made in India
- Twin/Twin XL: 70 in. x 96 in.
- Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
- Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
- King/Cal. King: 108 in. x 96 in.
- Standard: 20 in. x 26 in.
- King: 20 in. x 36 in.
- Euro: 26 in. x 26 in.
- Machine wash gentle cycle with like colors
- Use non-chlorine bleach only as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
Garment Washing - Garment washing is the practice of shrinking fabrics prior to their manufacturing, so your clothing, bedding, or other textiles don’t shrink, de-shape, or fade after the first wash.
Linen- The world’s oldest textile, linen is woven from the fibers of the flax plant. Linen is stronger and more lustrous than cotton and has a crisp hand. It’s a breathable fabric that wicks away moisture and gets softer with each wash, creating a relaxed, easy look.
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 350 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A