Company Cotton™ Lakeview Rayon Made From Bamboo Sateen Duvet Cover
If you’ve never slept on sateen sheets, you don’t know what you’re missing. These duvet covers are a luxe sateen weave of rayon made from bamboo and cotton for a collection that’s buttery soft, durable, and breathable. Heavenly to the touch and great for year-round use, especially for sleepers who prefer a bit of warmth.
- 300-thread count
- 70% rayon made from bamboo and 30% cotton sateen
- Showcases a button closure
- Features four interior corner ties that attach to corner loops on our basic bedding comforters to secure both in place
- Reverses to the same print
- Entire collection includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, duvet cover, and sham, each sold separately
- Twin/Twin XL: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
- Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
- King/Cal. King: 108 in. x 96 in.
- Machine wash gentle cycle with like colors
- Use non-chlorine bleach only as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Rayon Made From Bamboo - Rayon made from bamboo is moisture-wicking, antibacterial, hypoallergenic, and odor-resistant, making it ideal for bedding and towels. The bamboo plant is one of the world’s most sustainable resources.
Sateen - Sateen is a cotton fabric prized for its soft, silky touch and subtle sheen. Made with a weave that leaves more yarn exposed on the face of the fabric, the resulting finish is softer, silkier, and more lustrous than other fabrics.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 350 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A