Company Cotton™ Kids Hooded Terry Robe
From bath time to bedtime, kids will love cozying up in our Company Cotton™ Hooded Terry Robe. Woven of super-soft cotton terry, with a generous hood, patch pockets (to warm little hands) and an attached self-belt that ties easily without getting lost.
- Our cozy kids’ robe is perfect after bath time
- Sewn of flame-resistant, 100% cotton terry
- Relaxed fit
- Styled with a hood, two patch pockets and self-belt
Size & Fit
- Older Child Model is 54 in. and is wearing a size 7/8
- Younger Child Model is 45 in. and is wearing a size 5/6
- Available in sizes: 2T/4T, 5/6, 7/8, 10/12, 14/16
To maintain the quality and comfort of your robe you must:
- Wash before wear
- Wash separately from other products
- Remove belt before washing
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- To keep true colors, use detergent for color, except for white
- For white robe, avoid detergents with optical brightening agents
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Due to the nature of the fabric, the robe may lint at first. This will diminish after several washings.
- Avoid household cleansers, facial cleansers, and toothpaste that contain Benzoyl Peroxide Retinol, Alpha Hydroxy acids, or Hydrogen Peroxide as these can cause color changes on the robe
Terry - Woven or knitted with long loops of yarn, terry fabrics are soft, flexible, and absorbent. Terry is used to produce towels, robes, and apparel.
Q & A