Company Cotton™ Kids Hooded Terry Robe
They’ll love how soft and comfy it is; you’ll love the great quality, classic styling, and the array of hues. Perfect after a bath, they’ll be wearing our hooded cotton terry robe pretty much any time that doesn’t involve leaving the house.
- Wrap your kids in comfort with our classic kids’ hooded terry robe
- Woven of 100% cotton
- Approximately 380 GSM—a comfortable medium weight
- Styled with a hood, shawl collar, on-seam pockets, locker loop and attached belt
- Made in China
Size & Fit
Available in sizes:
- 2T-4T: 24 in. L
- 5-6: 27 in. L
- 7-8: 29 in. L
- 10-12: 35 in. L
- 14-16: 36 in. L
- Machine wash cold, inside out, with like colors
- Use non-chlorine bleach only as needed
- Tumble dry low with like colors
- Warm iron as needed
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
GSM - Grams per square meter is the weight of a fabric if you take a one meter by one meter square piece and weight it in grams. A towel with higher GSM will be denser and more absorbent than a towel with low GSM. In a blanket or throw, a low GSM indicates lightweight.
Terry - Woven or knitted with long loops of yarn, terry fabrics are soft, flexible, and absorbent. Terry is used to produce towels, robes, and apparel.
Q & A