Company Cotton™ Ivy Bamboo Sateen Sham
Breathable, durable, and unbelievably soft to the touch, these bamboo and cotton shams are simply dreamy. Showcasing a restful pattern of shadowy blue vines, the luxurious sateen weave gives this bedding its lovely luminous sheen.
- Vines of blue grace this smooth sateen sham
- 300-thread count
- 70% bamboo from rayon and 30% combed cotton sateen
- Pillow sham has a back closure with 6 in. overlap to keep your pillow in place
- Shams are sold individually
- Entire collection includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, duvet cover, and shams, each sold separately
- Made in China
- Standard: 20 in. x 26 in.
- King: 20 in. x 36 in.
- Euro: 26 in. x 26 in.
- Machine wash gentle cycle with like colors
- Use non-chlorine bleach only as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Bamboo - Soft as silk for a fraction of the price, bamboo is one of the world's most sustainable resources. Its moisture-wicking, antibacterial, hypoallergenic, and odor-resistant qualities make it ideal for bedding and towels.
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
Rayon - Rayon is a semi-synthetic, medium-weight fiber noted for its luster, strength, and moisture-wicking qualities. Blended with bamboo it creates a fabric that’s exceptionally soft, breathable, and durable.
Sateen - Sateen is a cotton fabric prized for its soft, silky touch and subtle sheen. Made with a weave that leaves more yarn exposed on the face of the fabric, the resulting finish is softer, silkier, and more lustrous than other fabrics.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Q & A