Company Cotton™ Ivy Rayon Made From Bamboo Sateen Sham
Breathable, durable, and unbelievably soft to the touch, these rayon made from bamboo and cotton shams are simply dreamy. Showcasing a restful pattern of shadowy blue vines, the luxurious sateen weave gives this bedding its lovely luminous sheen.
- Vines of blue grace this smooth sateen sham
- 300-thread count
- 70% rayon made from bamboo and 30% combed cotton sateen
- Pillow sham has a back closure with 6 in. overlap to keep your pillow in place
- Shams are sold individually
- Entire collection includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, duvet cover, and shams, each sold separately
- Standard: 20 in. x 26 in.
- King: 20 in. x 36 in.
- Euro: 26 in. x 26 in.
- Machine wash gentle cycle with like colors
- Use non-chlorine bleach only as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
Rayon Made From Bamboo - Rayon made from bamboo is moisture-wicking, antibacterial, hypoallergenic, and odor-resistant, making it ideal for bedding and towels. The bamboo plant is one of the world’s most sustainable resources.
Sateen - Sateen is a cotton fabric prized for its soft, silky touch and subtle sheen. Made with a weave that leaves more yarn exposed on the face of the fabric, the resulting finish is softer, silkier, and more lustrous than other fabrics.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Q & A