Company Cotton™ Floral Jacquard Bath Towel
A gorgeous way to start your morning, our botanical-print bath towels are jacquard woven in a contemporary floral pattern for an elegant, textural touch. Woven of plush combed Turkish cotton, these towels undergo a special spinning process that makes them amazingly soft, absorbent, and quick to dry.
- 100% Turkish cotton pile
- 500 GSM
- A special spinning process makes for ultra-soft, absorbent, and quick-drying towels
- Coordinates with our Company Cotton™ Solid Bath Towels and Bath Rugs, sold separately
- Entire collection includes a bath towel and hand towel, each sold separately
- Woven in Turkey
- Hand Towel: 16 in. x 30 in.
- Bath Towel: 30 in. x 54 in.
- Recommendation: wash before use
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, with like colors
- Tumble dry low
- Do not bleach or use fabric softener
- New towels tend to lint at first but after several washes, lint will diminish
- Avoid household cleansers, facial cleansers, and toothpaste that contain Benzoyl Peroxide Retinol, Alpha Hydroxy acids, or Hydrogen Peroxide as these can cause color changes on the towel
GSM - Grams per square meter is the weight of a fabric if you take a one meter by one meter square piece and weight it in grams. A towel with higher GSM will be denser and more absorbent than a towel with low GSM. In a blanket or throw, a low GSM indicates lightweight.
Turkish Cotton - Grown exclusively in Turkey, Turkish cotton is made of premium extra-long staple cotton to provide a high level of comfort, absorbency, and durability. Our Turkish cotton towels will only become softer, fluffier, and more absorbent with successive washings.
Q & A