Company Cotton™ Ella Percale Shower Curtain
We love a good mix, and we’ve made it super easy with fresh prints to mix, match, and make your own. Crafted of crisp, cool percale, this bedding collection is offered in your choice of fresh prints and palettes—choose your favorites and mix away.
- From classic stripes to lush botanicals, this percale shower curtain is perfect finishing touch for your bath
- 200-thread count
- 100% combed cotton percale
- Features a buttonhole top
- Shower curtain liner sold separately
- Entire collection includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, reversible duvet cover, reversible comforter, shams, and shower curtain, each sold separately
- 72 in. x 72 in.
- Machine wash gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach only needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
Percale - Cool, crisp, and lightweight, percale is a plain-weave fabric that’s smooth to the touch and perfect for people who get warm while sleeping. Percale resists pilling and gets better over time – becoming even crisper and cooler the more you wash it.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 350 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A