Company Cotton™ Colton Percale Comforter
The classic pairing of navy and white adds a cool vibe to the bed. Inspired by a traditional Portuguese tile print, stylized medallions pattern our bedding of smooth cotton percale.
- Bold medallions of blue and white on our crisp cotton percale comforter is sure to refresh any bedroom
- 250-thread count
- 100% combed cotton percale
- Fill: lofty, 100% polyester fill
- Reverses to the same print
- Pre-washed, it gets softer with every wash
- Entire collection includes a duvet cover, comforter, pillowcases, shams, and shower curtain, each sold separately
- Twin: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
- Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
- King/Cal. King: 108 in. x 96 in
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron if needed
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
Percale - Cool, crisp, and lightweight, percale is a plain-weave fabric that’s smooth to the touch and perfect for people who get warm while sleeping. Percale resists pilling and gets better over time – becoming even crisper and cooler the more you wash it.
Polyester - Polyester is a synthetic fiber used in many different forms, including fabrics and fills. Polyester fill is an effective and hypoallergenic alternative to down fill used in pillows, comforters, quilts, and more.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 350 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A